1.9
Style and Design

I ordered a salt lamp from this company and it took 3 months to arrive! When I finally got it, the cord with the bulb to light it up broke within one month.

I called and they said they would ship me a new cord, and I still havent received it. I just called to check the status, abd there are 2 options, 1 for ordering and 2 to get help with existing orders. After clicking 2 several times and getting no one, I clicked 1 and the rep answered " hello! " And I said "is this spiritual quest?

" And he said "yeah, I have to call you back, im on the other line" and then hung up on me while I was trying to give him my number! Like I was a friend calling him at an inconvenient time! Surprise, surpise, he never called back. There is NO other customer service number, so if you order from here, prepare yourself, because you're really ordering from some random company that probably has 3 employees, and may or may not help you when their lamp breaks down in a month!

I have no option but to call this random guy who answers the phone like he's at home sitting around in his underwear! And that was the guy who's supposed to TAKE the new customer orders!

Review about: Spiritual Quest Lamp.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments