I've never wrote a review. So I'm obviously very mad.

The worst customer experience I've ever had. Richard has a passive aggressive mood disorder. Probably needs a salt lamp of his own to calm then f*** down. It took 8 weeks for our product to arrive.

We spent 500 dollars on the largest salt lamp they have only for them to lie about the weight. Between many phone calls about when the container was in the port, to putting us off about when, and how we would receive. They tried to make it sound like the weight would be the salt and they actually were including the pallet and packing supplies! We sent email only to be called and harassed, screamed at and quote "be put in our place" ????

Don't be fooled this company has few employees I'm guessing. Probably using slave labor in Pakistan and taking advantage of everyone possible. They have changed info online after probably trying to cover their *** for lying to the public.

It's a shame such a disgusting unhappy shriveled up soul, wants to work in an industry that can grant wealth. The abundant amount of *** this man spews Is his own quest for self righteousness.

Review about: Spiritual Quest Customer Care.

Comments

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #1291110

Yes Richard should not be allowed to own and operate a business. Spiritual Quest is said on their website to be owned by a woman.

I have had many issues with them after buying 2 saunas and multiple salt lamps. So I emailed the "woman" who supposedly owns Spiritual Quest and come to find out it's actually Richard. So if anyone reads any reviews about them please believe that they are very true.

(That is unless it is positive, then its probably Richard or a friend of his). Sorry to hear about your experience.