We never bought something from a seller in US that just cancels my order when I ask for the shipping date, until my wife bought a Himalayan salt lamp from SpiritualQuest My wife found their website attractive with several models and styles. She likes many of them.

And she decided to order one she likes the most first. The order online was straightforward and without any problem, but there was no shipping date nor estimate of delivery date provided. Money was paid, receipt received from seller with correct amount, but again, unknown shipping date, even just an estimate. So I went to their website and ask them when I would expect my order delivered.

Order number provided, and submitted. We were surprised that the next day we received an email from a lady named Susan Robertson, saying that my order was cancelled, and that we will be refunded. Even no question whether I want to cancel it. That's really not the way an American company used to do.

But at least, I receive my money back.

Wasting some time and faith into an appeared-to-be-american good company. If you are other customers of SpiritualQuest, please share your experience.

Review about: Spiritual Quest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Buying something with no estimate of shipping or delivery date.

Comments