Hey everyone, if you're thinking about a salt lamp gift please don't use this company. A few things about Spirit Quest...they don't confirm stock with your order, they don't contact you about back orders, they don't care if you get you purchase within a reasonable amount of time, they don't care about the numerous complaints we have generated with our poor service and bad attitude.

Hey, the salt lamp business is booming, they don't have to care. Thanks ***! *** service! I ordered 3 lamps Dec 5th.

Dec 19th I called & text Richard after the order didn't arrive by Christmas week, only to be emailed that they were out of stock until after the new year. Thanks for ruining some Christmas gifts ***!

I bought from them last year, they lost my business this year, and they will receive no future business from me. BUYER BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Spiritual Quest Shipping Service.

Comments

rebahicky
Waterloo, Iowa, United States #1264913

I am furious with the treatment I have just received from them today, rude and abusive, don't want to deal with me, so cancel my order, after they admitted they were in the wrong in their email, screw this company, I will be spreading the word far and wide!!!